Friday, September 10, 2010

Refresher

I JUST GOT MY PLANE TICKET TO MISSION TEXAS! I graduated from the year long Creative Journal Expressive Arts program 2 1/2 years ago and I am cashing in my free intensive at the end of October....I AM SO EXCITED! Now that I am integrating CJEA into my role as an A+ facilitator as well as Creative Director for Sublime Signs, where I have been mainly facilitating groups in the collaborative creation of murals. I am aiming to integrate CJEA practices into team building mural projects for families and small businesses with the aim of collaborating in developing and creating murals for their home or business. Why pay someone to design and paint a mural when you can pay someone to teach you how to design and paint a mural? Just a thought...

No comments:

This page is to keep my support network of family and friends, as well as the Creative Journal community, updated with my progress in the Creative Journal Expressive Arts