Saturday, November 27, 2010

Group Mural Facilitation

As Creative Director of Sublime Signs LLC - I have been integrating Creative Journal Expressive Arts and my mural creation and supervision expertise into a type of creative collaboration program. Here are a few pictures of some projects I've done this fall:

The above mural was envisioned by a group of parishioners from Capitol Hill Nazarene in OKC.

This is a segment of a large mural that was developed for the Respect Diversity Foundation's tenth anniversary, located at the Oklahoma Science Museum (Omniplex). Over one hundred students contributed ideas & images. For four days, students of all ages came in small groups to paint the 300 + square foot mural.

No comments:

This page is to keep my support network of family and friends, as well as the Creative Journal community, updated with my progress in the Creative Journal Expressive Arts