Monday, April 27, 2009

Five Days

I've been having trouble sleeping with all that's been going on and still yet to happen...at about 3 am the other night I decided to make the best of my awakeness to write out my vows. I'M TOTALLY GOING TO MAKE JASON CRY. Also, he's got his outfit as well as his son's - the ring bearer...it's just like a man to wait till the week before the wedding to get it done:).

It has rained every day for the last week and more rain is scheduled...so the backyard where we are getting married is EXPLODING with life. I'm trying not to freak out about the possibility of rain on our big day, but Jason doesn't seem to be worried. But, if you would, say a prayer that IT WILL NOT RAIN. Thank you.

No comments:

This page is to keep my support network of family and friends, as well as the Creative Journal community, updated with my progress in the Creative Journal Expressive Arts