Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Impromtu Worshop at "United Life"

My friend Lauren invited me to be a part of "Here and Now", a wonderful gathering she is getting off the ground with a handful of other like minded folks at "United Life" church on N.W. 33rd and Meridian in OKC. I am really looking forward to seeing how this gathering evolves. Anyway, I was able to share my experience with Creative Journal Expressive Arts. I invited anyone who was interested in learning more about it to sit with me at my table, which was set up with paper and art supplies. I had a great experience sharing a few CJEA tools with the attendees... and it was a wonderful opportunity to prepare for my first 'official' workshop a few days later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.M.G. The image below looks like a paul Klee! Your so brilliant!
And all your journal drawings are superb. I am slowly getting to the text. Forgive me for being so distant.

This page is to keep my support network of family and friends, as well as the Creative Journal community, updated with my progress in the Creative Journal Expressive Arts