Tuesday, July 24, 2007

21 Days of Solitude

I'm having difficulty finding words... all of this journaling has facilitated a HUGE shift. I was able to spend three weeks holed up in my home, trying to make sense of these stirrings. Yesterday was the first day I've been able to put some shape and texture to it in my OPEN BOOK:

I'm going to start having regular "Altared Book Club" (yes, ALTAR-ED) get-togethers, where we will do a creative journal activity before playing in our books. E-mail me at amandajoy74@hotmail.com if you are interested in attending.

I had my first Creative Journal workshop a couple of days ago and it was a beautiful success. I have another workshop scheduled for this Sunday. The last open seat has been filled! I am close to meeting my next tuition payment requirement. I am making the goal that the remaining $3250 for tuition and expenses will come from workshops... and any generous spirits who wish to sponsor me in this adventure.

No comments:

This page is to keep my support network of family and friends, as well as the Creative Journal community, updated with my progress in the Creative Journal Expressive Arts