Thursday, June 4, 2009

Marriage and moving

The wedding was AMAZING!!! After raining for two solid weeks and everyone (except for those who know me particularly well) was sure that the wedding would get rained out. "It's not going to rain, but bring an umbrella if it will make you feel better" I would say. Whadya know, it didn't rain...for the wedding. It rained before the wedding and after the wedding but the wedding (save for the dirt) was dry.

My inner child was singing that day...I was wearing fairy wings after all! Click here to see the photobucket gallery of the wedding pictures my friend Andrew took. It can portray the whimsy far better than my words can.

Soon after the wedding, Jason and I moved in and began renovating our new home and, guess what, I started ANOTHER blog that is documenting the process.
Click here to get to the WELLSTEAD blog.

One GREAT thing about our new home is that there is a GIGANTIC workshop in the back where I can host Creative Journal workshops!


No comments:

This page is to keep my support network of family and friends, as well as the Creative Journal community, updated with my progress in the Creative Journal Expressive Arts