Monday, April 21, 2008

A New Chapter

I can hardly believe it, but I GRADUATED!!! I've never completed something so huge before... it makes me wonder what else I can do.

Marsha highly recommended that I continue this blog for another year, so I can see and share all of the changes that are yet to happen as a result of learning and applying the Creative Journal method. It was not hard to talk me into it. So here is my first official 'next phase' entry.

The first thing I did as a certified Creative Journal Expressive Arts facilitator was make a website. Click here to see it.

As soon as I got back from Mission, TX, I went to Minneapolis to attend the National Youth Leadership conference, which was AMAZING. I went to some illuminating seminars on reflection tools for service learning, which will really help me in designing a workshop for the teachers at Santa Fe South high school, entitled: "Reflection as an Integral Process of Service-Learning". I also had the great pleasure of seeing Desmond Tutu give a lecture... he is so inspiring!

Things are SWIRLING. I'll share it as it happens.

No comments:

This page is to keep my support network of family and friends, as well as the Creative Journal community, updated with my progress in the Creative Journal Expressive Arts