Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Open Book


I've been working on a proposal on doing a traveling workshop for young teenagers (hopefully through the OKC Public School System) incorporating CJEA with the journaling style and personal idealogy of Dan Eldon, who's legacy has had a major imact on my life. Click here to see Dan's journals and learn more about this amazing person. Anyway, I thought I should start a journal of my own as an example. I found an old hard cover book and, well... see for your self.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda; I am so proud of you. I would love to be able to participate, but I think it's been fifteen minutes since I tried opening this page and it still is loading. I tried to leave a couple coments but I'm not sure that worked either. I hope this does. Love you. Opera next!

This page is to keep my support network of family and friends, as well as the Creative Journal community, updated with my progress in the Creative Journal Expressive Arts