Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Merging Minds

Many of my friends and former bosses are husband/wife teams. During the time I was imagining what kind of partnership I envisioned being a part of THIS was high on my list. My favorite couple to see in action was Dan and Marsha Nelson, who own El Rocio Retreat - where the Creative Journal Expressive Arts intensives are held. I used their personal and professional relationship as a template for the type of marriage that I wanted. They gave me such a strong and focused vision that it wasn't long before Jason came into my life, who has always been intrigued and supportive of my Creative Journal work. The whole business of merging our lives has been a full time job and required me to set other endeavors down for a bit but when I was ready to focus my full attention on Creative Journal workshops and programs, Jason suggested that I become Creative Director of his business - Sublime Signs llc - and create an outreach department that provides creative programming for our community. He is well connected with many of the organizations and institutions that I would be approaching and he is an amazing marketer and networker.
So, click here to visit our new Sublime Signs Creative website.

No comments:

This page is to keep my support network of family and friends, as well as the Creative Journal community, updated with my progress in the Creative Journal Expressive Arts