Friday, October 26, 2007

Shifting Latitudes

I'm heading off to Mission tomorrow morning and I am about to jump out of my skin with excitement! I remember my last walk around the grounds at El Rocio soaking in all of the lovely little details... thinking how far away October 27th seemed. Although time flew, the Spring Intensive seems quite distant... so many changes have happened in the space between then and now. I feel like a different person in many ways.

I've been getting down on myself lately, not sure why my external world is not expressing the massive internal shifts that have been happening within me. Although I feel different, I'm still messy and broke and inconsistent.... but I woke up with a strange feeling a few mornings back: this Intensive would bring about as much change as the last one did, but in different ways. I feel like the first half of my time in this program was spent pulling out weeds and planting seeds... and the next half will be about tending to the sprouts that pop up into the world of form. This makes me realize that I still have alot to learn about faith and patience.

On a more practical note, I had my supervised workshop last week and I did quite well for a novice. I am going to be offering this particular workshop again on November 11th at United Life Spiritual Center... It's a SHIFT workshop. I've been hearing quite frequently people saying "I'm feeling a shift and I don't know what it is or what to do with it." This is the first of a three part workshop series meant to help the participant figure out the shape and texture of their shift, and how they envision it manifesting in their lives. I've gotten some great feedback from the participants. E-mail me if you are interested in participating or if you would like me to host this workshop at your venue.

Sleep calls... hopefully it will take me over.

No comments:

This page is to keep my support network of family and friends, as well as the Creative Journal community, updated with my progress in the Creative Journal Expressive Arts